ORIENT INSURANCE COMPANY REVIEW
For the past 37 years, The Orient Insurance Company has been doing business in the UAE. It demonstrates the faith that customers have in the business. Company is important to take a look at the different kinds of insurance-related services it offers before we begin this analysis. According to a brief glance at the website, Orient provides the following services:
- Personal Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The evaluation will only cover one specific product, namely “auto insurance” or “motor insurance.” It is crucial to comprehend the company’s employee policies before going into detail about its auto insurance. After all, how can one expect a corporation to act faithfully towards its customers if it does not treat its staff with respect and honesty?
In order to determine how previous and present employees felt about the organisation, we reviewed many job sites. Reviews of the company’s treatment of its employees on Glassdoor and Indeed are favourable. A learning environment and respect were noted most frequently.
And now, on to the subject.
The category of personal insurance includes auto insurance. Currently, the business offers three different forms of automobile insurance:
- Fleet Insurance
This is ideal for companies who operate big fleets of vehicles, such as taxi services or automobile rental agencies.
It is full option insurance for automobiles, as we have already explained in our blog postings. It comprises loss or injury to both you and a third party (or parties).
- Third-Party Liability
The least amount necessary by law in the United Arab Emirates for motor insurance. Damage to yourself is not covered; only damage to a third party is.
WHAT MAKES ORIENT STAND OUT?
As was previously said, Orient Insurance Company has been in business for more than 37 years in the UAE. It demonstrates their dedication to clients and the confidence they enjoy from them. Otherwise, the insurance industry is so delicate that a single misstep might permanently harm the company’s reputation.
Being in business for as long as they have can only suggest that Orient’s clients are very happy with the products and services the company provides. In any case, why not? S & Global granted the business a “A” rating in 2017. The firm had a great year in 2017, growing to be the biggest insurer in the UAE.
It reported AED 4,027 million in gross premiums written (GPW). The GPW in the prior year was AED 2,673 million. The category of motor insurance makes a major contribution to this rise. This information makes it clear that Orient is a well-liked option for car owners in Dubai and internationally.
We can understand why by quickly reviewing their “Motor Plus” policy. It provides: • Repairs at the agency or dealer shop. However, only the first three years of ownership are eligible for this. The advantage of this is that you can obtain high-quality service at a much lower price.
Additionally, it offers defence against natural disasters. It provides protection against damage committed by rioters or miscreants during strikes, as well as against natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, hurricanes/tropical storms, and other similar natural disasters.
- The coverage pays up to AED 1,000 in case your personal belongings, like as clothing, a phone, or laptops, are stolen or damaged in a fire.
- This policy additionally offers a cover of AED 500 per person in the event that you are involved in a collision and need to attend the hospital.
- This policy, unlike many others from other insurance companies, covers direct family members for legal liability.
- Off-road coverage for 4WDs is included in this package as well.
- Most insurance companies don’t pay out on claims for windshield damage. You do not, however, have to pay an additional fee for windscreen claims under this insurance.
- Call Orient if your battery fails in the middle of nowhere or if a flat tyre occurs without a spare tyre in the trunk. You also have access to roadside assistance with this policy.
- The insured person also receives life insurance protection with this policy, up to AED 100,000.
- Orient has provided you with a further justification if you were looking for one. You are completely insured by this coverage if you find yourself driving in the Sultanate of Oman, with no additional fees or surprises!